Booking a Trial Appointment
Its Important when creating your Bridal Hair Style that we organise a trial appointment. I would suggest waiting until you have chosen your wedding Dress, as this can help determine your hair style. An average trial can take 2 hours. Reasons for Trials include;
- To Meet and get to know each other.
- See the style of dress and determine any themes.
- To see if hair type is right for the desired style, and suggest any maintenance that can help your hair with desired style.
- Discuss choice of hair pieces, hair accessories, flowers in hair, tiaras or veils that can be added to style.
- Discuss venue and wedding schedule.
- Make you feel comfortable and in control of your hair style.
Wedding hair can be quite time consuming, so to make sure everything is running smoothly we can make a time schedule for you and your bridal party. This can fit in with the Makeup artist and Photographer, ensuring an enjoyable stress free Morning.