Its Important when creating your Bridal Hair Style that we organise a trial appointment. I would suggest waiting until you have chosen your wedding Dress, as this can help determine your hair style. An average trial can take 2 hours. Reasons for Trials include;
1. To Meet and get to know each other.
2. See the style of dress and determine any themes.
3. To see if hair type is right for the desired style, and suggest any maintenance that can help your hair with desired style.
4. Discuss choice of hair pieces, hair accessories, flowers in hair, tiaras or veils that can be added to style.
5. Discuss venue and wedding schedule.
6. Make you feel comfortable and in control of your hair style.
Wedding hair can be quite time consuming, so to make sure everything is running smoothly we can make a time schedule for you and your bridal party. This can fit in with the Makeup artist and Photographer, ensuring an enjoyable stress free Morning.